Cost of living crisis

July 2024 Forums General discussion Cost of living crisis

Viewing 5 posts - 331 through 335 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Bijou Drains
    Participant

And continue the real life solutions such as the ones Kier Starmer has put forward, i.e. – “I’ll just magically create economic growth”

p.s. don’t spend the extra 33p a day you will have to play with due to the generosity of Octopus, straight away. A mate of mine (who usually gets it right), works in wholesale energy sales and he says the reduction is short lived and prices will go up again steeply very shortly.

Might be good idea to lock your price in now if you can and then you can, with confidence, deliberate on how you are going to splash out on your 33p.

I might suggest a Curly Wurly (much diminished in size and quality since the 1970s, in my opinion) available at 25p from Azda (but you’ll have to walk there, as you don’t have enough left over for the bus)

You must be proud of being bought off by a Curly Wurly

Lizzie45
    Blocked

I might suggest a Curly Wurly (much diminished in size and quality since the 1970s, in my opinion) available at 25p from Azda (but you’ll have to walk there, as you don’t have enough left over for the bus)

Now there’s a thought – I might just do that. Haven’t got an Azda nearby afaik but there is an Asda within easy walking distance.

Hmmm, nothing quite like a nibble on a nice Curly Wurly. 🙂

Bijou Drains
    Participant

More cunning linguistics?

james19
    Participant

TikTok
    This in the comments section. I’m /we’re obviously not interested in the content – running capitalism. Not actually correct, but it’s very interesting to say the least, with over 10.2k likes!

@Kendra Chelsea Goods: McDonald’s is starting to understand what end stage capitalism actually means 😂

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGetQNNw6/

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by james19.
    james19
    Participant

The failure of Capitalism.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGetQ7sfX/

Viewing 5 posts - 331 through 335 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.