Capital PDF download eaten

August 2024 Forums General discussion Capital PDF download eaten

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admice
    Participant

requires no reply, but:

A few weeks ago downloaded Capital from I’m pretty sure Gutenburg as PDF and yesterday it suddenly disappeared from my phone. They just cant let us alone can they.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Capital Volume 1  can be downloaded from Kindle, and the cost is $1.00. MIA erased all the works of Marx because they had a legal claim,  but they can be read from another website too. That is nothing compared to what others peoples in others countries had to go thru due  to the criminal government of the USA,  The USA ambassador  asked all the presidents and policeman to take to jail, to shoot, or to torture any person reading the works of Marx, or Engels, it was a capital sin to read it, most peoples interested on reading it carried their books inside of a Playboy magazine, or Comic books  which were  not prohibited

ALB
    Keymaster

Yes, I remember comrade Gordillo in Spain saying that under Franco their Capital study group had to be disguised as a Protestant bible study class (itself a bit dodgy in Catholic Spain).

admice
    Participant

O, I got it again from Gutenberg for free in a FB reader format, which has not, so far, disappeared. I also have it on my cpu, but like to read it on the train.

Dave B
    Participant

Volume one is available in one doc at the link below that I found fairly recently.

It is useful for re finding or just finding stuff as you can do a word search with control F

http://www.turksheadreview.com/library/texts/marx-capital-1.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best downloaded version is from Kindle and it only cost $1.00 each volume. It is much better than buying the printing version for $90.00 dollars. In the old days ( whoever lived that vibrant historical period ) the whole collection of Marx and Engels of 50 volumes only cost $100,00 the  printed in several  languages, and now it cost $2,500.00. Progress Publisher affiliated to the Institute of Marxism-Leninism of the Soviet Union used to print all the works of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin for a very low price, and China Foreign Publication printed all of them too including the works of Mao Tse Tung, and they were giving them away,  as well Albania printed all the works of Enver Hoxha.  Pathfinder has copyright ownership over the English version of the works of Leon Trotsky, and they asked MIA to removed them, as well Lawarence and Wishart asked MIA to remove all the works of Marx and Engels they also have copyright ownership over the works of Marx and Engels which were printed by International Publisher
    . Instead of buying comics books and video games  I purchased all them. Old peoples used to say: If you want to eat fresh fish, you have to get your ass wet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.